Monday, October 11, 2010

7 Things about Me

I never ever do this type of thing, but in an effort to be a better 'net citizen, I will play, just this once.  This comes to me via ERG as she felt I needed to share.

 Here's the rules:

  1. Thanks and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to other bloggers.
 I will already NOT comply on number 3 as I don't read that many blogs, and the ones I do are already listed in other blogger's entries.

Now then, on to the second part...



1.  My nickname and my company name all come from "The Last of the Mohicans".  It was the only book my brother-in-law ever read.  The main character and I share a similar name, and so my BIL started calling me Natty Bumpo.  The character was also called, "Hawkeye" and "Pathfinder", so I took Pathfinder for my company name after adding an "i" in front.

2.  I make pancakes nearly every weekend, and often for more than the six people that live in my house.  I have had neighbor kids show up in their pajamas asking for them.

3.  I like to listen to music almost all the time, and would rather have music playing over watching TV for an hour.

4.  A perfect day weather wise is 60* F and raining.  Not that East Coast pound you into the ground rain, but the rain we get here in the Pacific Northwest, where you are going to get wet, but it isn't that big of a deal, it is gentle and fun to be in.  If only I can get my girls to agree.

5.  My wife and I eloped over 18 years ago, and she has put up with me ever since, which is good since I can't think of anyone else I want to be around everyday.

6.  I think that I look good in a kilt.  I may, in fact, be the only person that does, but since I have never really worried about what others think of me I am not worried at all.

7.  There aren't seven things anyone would find interesting about me.  I am actually quite boring.  Just ask my friends.  All two of them.

Now, as I have already said, this particular chain dies here with me, I will apologize to ERG for that.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for honoring my request!!
    If you open your house to the neighbor kids for pancakes, you must be a great guy. That blessing will return for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah HA! That's where your name comes from. =) I cannot believe that's the only book your BIL ever read. I guess if you're going to read just one book in your life, might as well read a good one. =)

    I'm coming over to your house for pancakes.

    You and your wife eloped? Wowsers! I'd love to hear that story.

    ReplyDelete