Thursday, September 9, 2010

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! ---Moved form other site

Heck, I might even futterwacken vigorously when I get home tonight.  I snuck out at 5:00 this morning and went for a slow 20 minute little test of the ankle.  It felt pretty good to be, as Willie would say, on the road again. 

I waited until now to "officially" post about it since I wanted to see how my ankle felt after a few hours.  So far, it feels about like it did at this time yesterday, a bit tight but not anything too bad.  I might get up and see if I can go for 25 minutes tomorrow morning.  I have that lovely little obstacle course race on Sunday that I would be quite put out if I couldn't run the whole length of.  But, at the same time, I am not interested in blowing out my ankle. 

That and I will need to gently cram for a Pikermi at the end of October.  Can one gently cram?  And now it seems I am also signed up for a race that doesn't even exist yet.  How cool is that!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment