Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1--no real workout

So this morning about 3:00 am 3of4 comes in and wants to sleep with me and the Mrs. Well, who am I to turn down a little cuddle-time with one of my girls. I started to send her to bed, but the dejected look killed me, so I reset the alarm clock and cuddled up. So today, while at work, I will do come crunches and some rubber-band work. I sit on an exercise ball, and it came with a resistance band. So, when I feel tired or a little bored with what I'm working on, I do some crunches or "curls" or whatever. I get the blood flowing and I can read manuals or e-mails while going 'til it huts a bit, then switch arms. If I'm doing presses I just go until I'm sore, there isn't enough resistance to tear anything, so it is all toning and strengthening without bulking up. I'll probably start working with weights in the next couple of weeks. I would like to add a little bulk, I have always felt that as large as I am, I lack the mass that I should have. I am easily the largest person in my family. That is not to say that I am fat, but that I hide my 200 pounds quite well. I don't have much of a belly, and can go 30 minutes on an elliptical trainer and stay under the MHR while clocking in 2 "miles". I think that is a GREAT place to start off.

No comments:

Post a Comment