Monday, October 19, 2009

Wow, what a week

Last week was a COMPLETE bust. I think I have successfully fought off the ilk that took out my whole family last week. I didn't get enough sleep at all last week, and as such, did not go to the Y at all.

This week, however, is a whole new week, and I was at the Y at 5:00 am and did the W3D1 workout, slightly modified, as I doubled each of the halves once. So instead of doing the 90 second jog, 90 second walk, 3 minute jog, 3 minute walk twice; I did 90 sec jog, 90 sec walk, 90 sec jog, 90 sec walk, 3 min jog, 3 min walk, 90 sec jog, 90 sec walk, 3 min jog, 3 min walk, 3 min jog, 3 min walk. My legs hurt now, but I was able to do the time without much discomfort. I am pleased with that given that I did zero last week. Tomorrow I am thinking I will do a "quick" 20 on the elliptical. This keeps me still on track for 5K on December 6, so I will be switching to distance in a couple of weeks. 14 laps to a mile at the Y, which makes it tough to track 1/4's but by then I should be only concerned with 1/2's and wholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment