Friday, October 9, 2009

Sorry, been a bit busy

I guess the whole, post everyday thing is going to be a bit hard to do. I am keeping this place "on the down-low" from the fam. Not for any reason other than I just don't need them yammering at me about my writing. I hit the Y yesterday and today for 30 minutes each day. I was a bit tired today so I took it kinda slow. I still hit 2 miles on the ole elliptical so that isn't too bad.

The real news is that I am now going to register for a 5K run that is scheduled for December 7th. This gives me just shy of what I was planning for hitting the 5K mark, but I should be able to do it. I have been doing the cardio for the last 4 weeks, I just need to get the running back. I think as far as the Couch-to-5K program goes, I can jump to week 2 or 3 and feel pretty good about it. I will actually hit the Y in the morning and I will let you know. If I can kick-off at week three that will put me in great shape for the Jingle Bell run. The goal will be to finish the 5K at a run.

I will look forward to the Shamrock and others as the new year approaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment