Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

So, I blew off yesterday, and I got up a few minutes late today. I got in a solid 25 on the ol' elliptical, so I don't feel too bad. I will start the running program tomorrow. Wish my knees luck. I also checked the weight this morning after my 25 and a liter of water, and was half a pound below 200. I attribute this to missing dinner last night, or at least a non-liquid dinner. I did have two beers, so I didn't need the calories.

I have to work a little harder on the drinking and go back to my strict no alcohol on "school nights" as it were. I think I am going to go to a six-day a week program for the next few weeks to see how I feel. I will probably taper that back to a 4 or 5 day program, but I want to get the weight lifting started and I think that if I do the running for 20 minutes and/or the elliptical for 20 everyday, six days a week, I can get in some weight lifting after each day, though I might just drop the weights on elliptical days and do 30-40 minutes on the machine.

I also need to schedule a physical. I'm not looking forward to that as I am now over 40 and I get the FULL lube-oil-filter treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment