Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting over W2D2...going barefoot!

Well, if I thought I was tired on Tuesday...man alive, I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. But, kick my butt out of bed I did, and pulled on the tights and thermal shirt, slipped into the VFF's and out the door I went.  Another 2 miles, plus a little bit, this morning.  The legs are not happy with the rapid rotations, I am definitely moving at a faster tempo and at a higher rate of foot strikes per minute.  Over all this experiment is going well.  I do feel like I might be getting faster, although I am VERY aware of how long 90 seconds is right now.  Next week will be interesting with its 3 minute run/walk sections.  Not going to worry about it right now though, I still have one more day of this week to get in, and that will be on Saturday.  That is the other part of this experiment, can I actually get into an "every other day" rhythm with my running.  So far, this week, so good.  Keep on keepin' on.