Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starting over W2D1...going barefoot!

Today was tough...seriously tough.  It was really hard to get out of bed at 4:00 this morning.  I went to bed kinda later than I had wanted, but that can't be helped at times.  Then I woke up at 2:30. Great, and to make matters worse, I had Metalica's "Enter Sandman" running through my head.  This was rather odd, since I haven't listened to Metalica in a while, let alone, that particular song.  But there I was, laying awake, with "sleep with one eye open, Gripping your pillow tight" running through my head over and over.  So, yeah, 4:00 am came a little earlier than I wanted.

I drug my butt from bed, got dressed and hit the road though.  Yea me.  My legs were a little stiff this morning as well, but I did manage to equal the distance I covered on Sunday, so that is a plus.  I figure if I am running the same amount of time, or there abouts, I should finish about the same point, and that was the goal this morning.  I will be looking for adding in some weight stuff soon, as I really want to get that moving forward soon.  I am also consciously working on my posture.  I need to stand and sit straighter so as to force my core to work during the day, so no more slouching.