Saturday, October 12, 2013

Been busy....but in a good way

So life took a small turn that was completely unexpected.  I won't go into the details yet, it is still new and I don't want to jinx it by talking too much about it.  But it is fantastic and wondrous.

I have found that running took a backseat to life for the last fortnight, but I will begin afresh and anew this week.  I have been happier the last two weeks than I have been in a long time, so much so that others have even noticed it.  So, the changes I have made, and continue to make, are clearly working.

I have been reading more, and that is a good thing too.  Nothing too cerebral, but it is nice to "escape" from the world for a couple of hours.

I will be back here more oft, I feel the need to write again...so while this post is particularly short and of little substance, know that I will be back boring you all three of you to tears again soon.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Alright! I'm tuned in. Good luck with whatever this new thing is. And the running.

    ReplyDelete